Time is the most democratic thing in the world. Everybody has 24 hours a day, not more, not less. We just choose how to use them.
I have just chosen to break this 30-day challlenge. Due to time, I don’t have the 2.5 hours extra each day this week.No chanche if I’m not going to become totally stressed out.
* It took the full weekend to take care of and make our sailing-yacht ready for winter.
* Beeing outdoors two full days really chilled me down and I feel I’m close to catch some flu/cold or something. Headache, feezing, swollen feet. Need lots of sleep to stop this cold-thing.
* New position at work takes a lot of extra time this week and probably next week as well, need to be there a bit more than the normal 8 hours a day. Today was a 11 hour day and so it will continue….
* P. leaves for Japan for a 2 week training-trip on Friday and we have things to take care of before that and it would be nice to see him a bit before he leaves.
* I have a private project that has to be finished within 3 weeks, this project has been heavily neglected as it is super-super-duper-old.
So this week I will concentrate on some other things in life. I will start over a new 30 day challenge sometimes next week together with the Studio.
Stay tuned, I will be back in cyber-space!!