My cold is better, I just wheeze and sound like I’ve been drinking wiskey and smoking nonstop for the last week or so.
I took the 11 am class today and it was nice and warm and full, several people had to leave at the door. There are a lot of new people at the studio now with all that fidgeting and things going on everywhere. One couple got the last spots and had to lay on oposite sides of the room and they just had 1 waterbottle with them. I think they learned that they need one each. It’s extra challenging with all this people as it puts the extra strain on us regulars to be more still.
I felt stronger today, had to stand out a posture, and my spine cracked in Camel and it felt so good, I am so loonging for my back to be less stiff.
Time to follow up on my goals:
* Concentrate on myself, look into my own eyes whenever possible
– Could be better, work harder on this tomorrow
* Kick out in both sets of Standing Head to Knee
* Do both sets of Standig Stick, Triangle, Separete Head to Knee, and Salabasana
– 1.5 sets of Salabasana nearly counts…
* Smile to myself